Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Musical Chairs

Sometimes I get bored. Ok, I often get bored.  I know that may be hard for some of you to imagine.  But the humans around here are often so focused on spay and neuter, spay and neuter, that they forget I need attention too.  It is a horrendous tragedy that they would treat a cat of my station like that.  So I am often forced to amuse myself in various ways.

One of my favorite past times is climbing on recently vacated chairs throughout the clinic.  It's best if you know they are coming back.



 I'm not adverse to sharing if I have to.  As long as I have proper space.



But I really do like to stretch out.





Of course, if I'm not careful, the staff may take the opportunity to make me look ridiculous. 









2 comments:

  1. You would never look ridiculous. You are always byootiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nynja B, you sure know how to take over a chair!

    ReplyDelete