Monday, December 23, 2013

Baking with Bob

I am a cat of many, many talents.  But I bet you didn't know that, among my many amazing qualities, I am a superb baker. So I put my expertise to work last night at our clinic operations manager's house.  

Yes, I believe we have all the ingredients right here.  


First, we will start by mixing all the ingredients together in this red bowl. 


Well, hurry up now, these ingredients won't mix themselves.  And I don't have thumbs.


You can use this spatula right here.


Yes, that looks good. Now let's flour the counter and roll out the dough.


I think it needs a little more flour.  It's still a bit sticky.


Yes, much better.  Now you can roll it out, nice and thin and even.  I'll supervise.


Then we will use these great cookie cutters to make our cookie shapes.


Let's start with this one.  It's my personal favorite.



 Now that they are cut out, it's onto a cookie sheet to bake away.  9-11 minutes til perfection (I didn't take nearly that much time to achieve perfection.)



Out of the oven to let them cool.  Then it is time for us to decorate...well, by us I mean you.



My Ninjabread Cat army!



To all my friends and fans I give you these, my mini minions to celebrate the season.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

XO Ninja Bob

2 comments:

  1. You certainly do have hidden talents, Nynja Bob. But spill the beans on where you got those cool cookie cutters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen those cookie cutters at CVS.

      Delete