Monday, November 25, 2013

Most of All I'm Thankful for...

I think it is quite wonderful that you all have chosen a national day to honor how amazing I am.  Although, the name feels a little wrong.  Shouldn't it be "Bob'sgiving" or "Thanks-Bob-ing" instead of "Thanksgiving"?

Wait, what do you mean Thanksgiving isn't about giving thanks for me?  Well, that is just the silliest thing I have ever heard!  Ok, ok, I'll humor you.  But only because I am such a kind and benevolent cat.

I am thankful for a never ending supply of treats.

I am thankful the staff doesn't dress me up in a ridiculous outfit every day.



I am thankful for tuna fish.  Yum!


I am thankful for soft places to nap.


Even hard places, if it inconveniences the staff.


I am thankful for my dashing good looks.




From the tip of my nose.


All the way to my toes.



What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Other than me, of course.

1 comment:

  1. My Marbles kitty, my nieces and nephews and my best friends and chosen family are top of my list.

    ReplyDelete